Project name: – SARAI Badr Substations.
Client name: – Madkour Group
Cargo type: – 2 units Transformer’s (145ton/each) + Accessories
Scope of work: –
- EGL made route and site survey before executions
- Loading Transformers from 10th of Ramadan Transformers Factory.
- In-Land Transportations to job site.
- Managed to get all necessary road permits from utilities
- Jacking and skidding transformers to foundations
Date of Execution: – 24th November 2020
Date of Completion: – 01st December 2020
List of Equipment’s used: –
- Two Hydraulic Modular (16axles/Each).
- Jacking & Skidding Enerpac system (Hydraulic & Pushing Jacks, steel & support beams, Rollers & wooden blocks)
- Manpower 15 employee (Supervisor, Engineering, SHE-Q, Operators, Drivers and Riggers)
- Loading transformers wasn’t easy due to narrow space in transformers factory.
- EGL crew was very carefully in jacking operations as factory completely full of spare parts and another transformer’s
- Especially arrangement’s with factory productions line.
- Site entrance not easy due to many H.V cables 500KV and 220KV.
- Foundations access curved and sloped (25 degrees)
- Executions area width 6meter only between the control room and transformers foundations.