𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝/𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 !
Just like these three Shelters with each of
– Length 12.5meter
– Width 4.5M
– Height 4.8M
These 3 units were transported from Egypt to Africa Gold mine.
3 𝒮𝒽𝓮𝓁𝓉𝓮𝓇𝓈 + 1𝓍40𝓕𝓡 + 1𝒳40𝓗𝒞
𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤: –
– Pre-Engineering (Site and Route Survey).
– Ocean Freight
– Transport Shelters from Factory to Trans Misr Terminal (TMT)
– Coordinate with all utilizes and authorities.
– Port arrangement with carrier and terminal.
– Tight executions schedule.
– First Export Breakbulk shipment in Trans Misr Terminal (TMT) based on Direct Delivery
– Special lifting auxiliary (beam with the shackles & and slings).
𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑬𝑮𝑳 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 👍